Final Project Blog

This is Themis Argyropoulos' blog...share your thoughts and brainstorm with me.

Friday 25 June 2010

Too many fields to explore

    For the past month i've been working consistently on understanding how many things work: The PFTrack motion tracking software, Blender sculpting and Multires, frame rates, high definition recordings, estimations of focal length etc etc. It's been pretty intense i can tell you that.


    Why a student with no past experience in these fields is trying to do something, according to many, ambitious? Well...that was always the case with me. I always wanted to have the best possible result at the end, i always wanted things to be as they existed in my mind, exactly the way i have imagined them. Right now i'm feeling lost in waves of technical calculations and estimations. But that's what i signed up for...and if i have to do this to reach the point of personal satisfaction...so be it!


P.s. I know that this post is a bit personal, but thats why this blog exists to share with you all of my concerns and troubles.

No comments: